Main research areas
- Dissertation topic: Preaching as process of education in late antique Christianity: The Sermones of Caesarius of Arles
- Since 7/2019 research fellow at the Collaborative Research Centre 1136, sub-project C 04: "Communication of Education in Late Antique Christianity: Teachers’ Roles in Parish, Family and Ascetical Community"
- 4/2019-6/2019 research assistant at the Collaborative Research Centre 1136
- Since 4/2019 doctoral studies in Theology (Georg-August-University Göttingen)
- 2017-2019 student assistant at the Collaborative Research Centre 1136 and at the chair of Prof. Gemeinhardt
- 2013-2019 Studies in Protestant Theology in Münster and Göttingen
- 2019 first theological examination in the Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Hanover